We Aim To Be Your Go-To Dentist in London, ON
For 35 years Fairmont Dental Centre has been delivering exclusively patient centered, comprehensive oral care in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We utilize the best-proven techniques and quality dentistry materials when delivering care to you and your family.
As the foundation for excellent oral health, general dentistry encompasses everything you and your family need to enjoy a lifetime of strong, healthy smiles.
From routine exams and cleanings to children’s dentistry and periodontal care, we are committed to providing you with affordable dental services and tools you need to keep your teeth and gums looking and feeling great.
Come in and see Dr. Edward Pham, Dr. Sophie Look-achoy, and Dr. Rifaan Lalji and appreciate the difference experience makes.
CONTACT OUR LONDON DENTAL CLINIC
DENTAL SERVICES FOR HEALTH AND BEAUTY
We believe there is beauty in health and that good health can also come from feeling good about yourself. This is why we are committed to providing you with a full range of services to provide you with a healthy and beautiful smile. We provide a wide array of cosmetic and dental health services to give you a bright, white and beautiful smile along with exceptional health care needed to keep those pearly whites clean and healthy for the long term.
our London Dental services
WHY CHOOSE OUR LONDON DENTAL CLINIC
- We are committed to providing the best dental care in London, ON.
- We offer services that range from cleanings and preventative procedures to more advanced treatments for specific oral health issues.
- With our state-of-the-art technology, you can be assured of a comfortable experience with the procedure as well as beautiful results down the line!
- We have cutting-edge equipment at your disposal: impression-free scanners help us provide accurate replicas without any discomfort or pain;
- High-quality materials make sure everything fits together seamlessly so there will not be an interruption in treatment plans when it is time for revisions or new work;
- Personalized treatment plans ensure that every patient’s needs are met by tailoring their plan according to their individual situation.
COMPREHENSIVE DENTISTRY IN A COMFORTABLE AND ENJOYABLE ENVIRONMENT
Fairmont Dental is excited to welcome you! We can’t wait for the chance to meet your family and get started on this new journey together. When it comes time, we’ll be there every step of the way – from making an appointment that fits with your schedule or answering any questions about our services in order for you to feel comfortable before coming in to see us; all the while providing quality dental care at affordable prices. Take a look around our website today so that those dreaded dentist visits can be replaced by good memories and comfortable visits.
Monday 08:00 AM – 08:00 PM
Tuesday 08:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Wednesday 08:00 AM – 08:00 PM
Thursday 08:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Friday 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Saturday 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Meet Our Team
Dr. Edward Pham
Dr. Sophie Look-Achoy
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different payment methods available?
We accept the following payment methods:
Do you accept insurance?
Yes, we accept all credible insurance companies.
Do you offer same-day emergency dentistry?
Yes, we offer same-day emergency appointments. Please call our front office staff at +1 (519) 451-4490 for immediate assistance.
Is it safe to visit dental clinic in London during pandemic?
We ask all our patients to call from the parking lot upon arrival and patients are screened for COVID symptoms
- Restricted office entry to patients only
- Sanitizing stations placed strategically when entering the office
- Plexiglass installed at front desk
- Air purifiers machines in each operatories
- Enclosed operatories for enhanced safety
Do you offer direct billing?
Yes. we offer direct billing.
Is your clinic open on Saturdays?
Yes. we do offer Saturday appointments. Clinic timings are 9 AM to 3 PM.
Do you offer evening appointments?
Absolutely! We offer evening appointments.
Fairmont Dental Centre is located in East London on the corner of Hamilton Road and Hydro Street (between Egerton Street and Price Street).